About The Coach
Originally from Brazil, Soni is still an active bodybuilder. She believes that learning should never stop, and continues to absorb wisdom from the best coaches in both Australia and Brazil. Soni is also a qualified nutritionist, which means she knows exactly how to integrate diet into a transformation program.
The primary medium she uses to help women transform is strength-based training. That being said, Soni prefers to take a more holistic view of her clients, and believes in helping them become better not only in the gym, but in every aspect of their lives.
As a mother of 2, Soni started her coaching career with pelvic floor programs helping women with pre and post-pregnancy exercise. She combines her experience with women’s health and her passion for bodybuilding to underpin her unique coaching style.
Soni has successfully competed bodybuilding competitions since 2018, with numerous medal placings in the bikini category. She brings this high-level of expertise into coaching each individual client, and with 10 years under her belt as a personal trainer, she truly is a master of women’s body transformation.
Soni is passionate about what she does and her approach is simple:
“People want results fast, but quick-fixes never last. Patience and consistency are the most important factors to be successful in your fitness goals”.
You must be consistent to build and maintain a strong and healthy body. This is especially true as you age and your body matures. It’s also worth mentioning that nutrition is equally as important as training – it can’t be neglected. When people realise this, reaching their goals becomes so much easier”.
Her Formal qualification & Professional development includes:
- Internships and mentoring program with some of the best Brazilian & Australian coaches.
- Diploma of Nutrition -( Torrens University Australia)
- BioSignature – Charles Poliquin
- Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 – Clean Health
- Performance PT Coach Level 1 & 2 – Clean Health
- Training the Athlete Physique – (Layne Norton’s)
- Program Design Mastery (Neurological Profiling) – Christian Thibaudeau
- The Ultimate Nutritional guide for Improve Energy and digestive Health – Robert Yang
- Deadlift & Bench Press (Workshop) -Dale Cronin
- Understanding Muscle & Movement – BioMechanics (Justin Price)
- Recognising & Correcting Poor Posture– BioMechanics (Justin Price)
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise Exercise – Pelvic Floor (Preggi Bellies International)
- LPF -Low Pressure Fitness (Level 1)
- Training Core & Strategic Stretching – (Anna-Louise & Lisa)
- Post Natal Ab Rehab – Dianne Edmonds
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness – Fitness Australia
Her bodybuilding competition history includes:
- 2022 IFBB VIC STATE Championships— Women’s Bikini-Masters 35+ — 2nd Place
- 2019 ICN Victorian Championships—Ms Sports Model 40+ — 1st Place
- 2019 ICN Victorian Championships—Ms Fitness Model Momma, class 1— 2nd Place
- 2019 ICN Victorian Championships—Ms Sports Model Momma— 3rd Place
- 2019 ICN World Championships— Ms Sports Model Momma— 5th Place
- 2019 ICN World Championships— Ms Sports Model 40+ — 5th Place
- 2019 ICN Word Championships— Ms Fitness Model 40+ — 5th Place
- 2019 ICN World Championships— Ms Fitness Model Momma, class 1—5th Place
- 2018 ICN Victorian Championships— Ms Model Momma, class 1— 3rd Place
- 2018 ICN Victorian Championships— Ms Fitness Model 40+ — 4th Place
- 2018 ICN Victorian Championships— Sports Model First timer, class 2— 5th Place
- 2018 ICN Victorian Championships— Sports Model 40+, class 1— 5th Place